Position Title: Hotel Housekeeper.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Hotel Housekeeper job opportunity is available at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Our client is seeking to employ Housekeepers who will be responsible for keeping rooms and public spaces clean and sanitary for guests whilst ensuring that guests have a home-away-from-home experience at the hotel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments.
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area.
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant.
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms.
- Provide clean linens and towels for dirty ones.
- Fold towels, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean.
- Take away room service items, dirty linen, and trash.
- Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary.
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them.
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets.
- Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies.
- Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor
- Successfully complete training and certification programs in safety
- Ensure flammable materials are properly stored.
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always
- Keep proprietary information confidential.
- Ensure company standards are followed in welcoming and acknowledging all guests.
- Expect service needs of guests and provide them even before called upon to do so.
- Provide assistance to guests with disabilities.
- Genuinely appreciate and thank guests for their visit.
- Apply professional language in communicating with guests and other people.
- Provide support to team to achieve common goals.
- Maintain quality standards and expectations.
- Without assistance, carry, place, move, or lift objects weighing up to 25 pounds; with assistance for items beyond 25 pounds.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of School Certificate and experience on the job is an added advantage.
- Strong ability to pull and push work-related equipment, such as a loaded housekeeping cart over uneven and sloping surfaces.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, or kneel for a long period of time.
- Ability to manipulate, turn, and grasp objects of different sizes and weights.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- Strong ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Strong knowledge of cleaning supplies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
2nd September, 2021.
WHO IS Talents and Skills Africa Consulting?
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client is a player in the hospitality industry with a friendly and quiet Guest House with the aim of offering relaxing retreat in a clean, quiet and secure environment whilst providing excellent value for the price sensitive customer.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: