Position Title: Human Resource Officer (Real Estate).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Human Resource Officer (Real Estate) job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A qualified Human Resources Officer who has worked in the Real Estate space
- Degree in Business Administration, relevant field; further training will be a plus
- 6 years proven experience as HR Officer or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Certification will be an added advantage
- Must have worked as a Human Resources Officer in the Real Estate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)?
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: