Position Title: Investment Marketer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Investment Marketer job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assist companies, organizations, and other entities in raising public or private funds through equity or debt offerings.
- Build detailed financial models to analyze and support Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) transactions and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) work.
- Perform business valuation analyses by using transaction comps, discounted cash flow, and leveraged buyout methods.
- Conduct company and industry research to prospect for clients and bring in new business.
- Participate in and manage all stages of a transaction, from the opening pitch to the closing investment contract. Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
- Issuing and selling securities to raise capital
- Conducting research and valuations to execute finance deals
- Assessing and suggesting investment opportunities.
- Organizing campaign that will lead to donation.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk/growth investment partner of the companies.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Degree in Finance or similar field.
- Proven work experience as an Investment marketer or a similar role.
- Must have a good sales track record.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an investment banker.
- Must be willing and able to bring investors.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of industry best practices.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Very attractive and open to negotiation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: