Position Title: Junior Central Control Room Operator (CCRO) - Cement Industry.
Job Station: Benue State.
Junior Central Control Room Operator (CCRO) - Cement Industry job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess WASC or equivalent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ensure good house-keeping and cleanliness of the Crusher Basement
- Ensure Machinery/breakdown compliance in SAP
- Operate the computerized crusher system to crush and stock high grade limestone and raw mix in the stockpile daily.
- Provide the hopper attendants, stacker operators with the required guide on their duties.
- Maintain constant checks on the operators and attendants at their duty post.
- Receive on hourly basis TC (Total calcium carbonate) analysis of crushed material into piles in the stockpile from quality assurance and update on cumulative TC of the Pile till the target is achieved.
- Send daily production and downtime reports to the HOD Office for MIS processes/documentation.
- Communicate with the duty shifts supervisors, in all matters affecting material piles and quality assurance directives.
- Ensure jam-free hopper, crushers and stacker chute operation through the operators and attendants.
- Ensure that the thermic fluid plant run in tandem with the crusher 2.
- Maintain crusher log sheet with update information on crushing operations, downtime and tonnage produced.
- Attend the daily Tool Box Talk at the resumption of shift operation.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis.
- Evaluation of spillages and periodic request for general cleaning of the crusher basement, tunnels and stacker chutes.
- Ensure that the feeders stop always with a little material on the feeder at the base of the hopper.
- Do other job as may be assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- WASC or equivalent + 8 Years’ Experience
- Trade Test II + 16 years’ experience
- National Diploma (ND)
- Trade Test I + 8 Years’ Experience
- Good communication skill
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in MS word
- Ability to work under pressure
- A Team Player and ability to learn
- Must be dedicated and accountable
- Salary (Not Specified)
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West AfricaView More Jobs at Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: