Position Title: Marketing Coordinator.
Job Station: Oyo State.
Marketing Coordinator job opportunity is available at PCI Educational Consult Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
- Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
29th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at PCI Educational Consult Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: