Position Title: Mould Maintenance Specialist.
Job Station: Ogun State.
Mould Maintenance Specialist job opportunity is available at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited Printing for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- To ensure that all moulds and accessories brought to the workshop are repaired to standard and specification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Repair moulds and accessories to standard/specification for production lines.
- Transfer all discharged moulds and accessories from the production floor to the mould workshop for necessary action.
- Ensure that all mould and accessories brought to the mould workshop are cleaned, repaired and inspected in line with all safety regulations
- Maintain adequate supply of moulds and accessories as spares to the production lines.
- Ensure that every repair is done with the proper instruments, tools, and equipment, and all mould parts are repaired to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Quality Management System (QMS), Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS) and Environmental Management System (EMS) policies and procedures among employees.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering, Glass Technology and related fields.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in bottle manufacturing plant.
- Must have experience and basic knowledge of computers and be able to learn programs necessary to carry out job functions.
9th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited Printing?
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: