Position Title: Office Assistant.
Job Station: Ogun State.
Office Assistant job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with colleagues
- Assist in other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: