Position Title: Operations Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Operations Manager job opportunity is available at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To manage the whole project life cycle from negotiation phase to delivery phase including health, safety, quality and environmental standards
- To manage the project team on what is feasible and achievable during before and after project execution
- To analyze and create project risk mitigation plans before and during projects
- To manage the individual project life cycle within the defined project governance
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they also conform with project timetable
- Convey project needs from the project manager to the management of the firm. For example, in a case whereby extra funds are needed for the completion of a project, the project manager communicates the situation to the management of the company usually through the construction operations manager
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Survey, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- 2 – 5 years experience relevant experience.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, project management, good communication skills, business development and strategic thinking.
- Project management experience with large projects, project management certification is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills.
2nd August, 2021.
WHO IS Talents and Skills Africa Consulting?
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client is a diversified group with interest in Manufacturing, Construction, Technology Transfer Consultancy, ICT, Construction Chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: