Position Title: Pastry Chef (Hospitality).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Pastry Chef (Hospitality) job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Prepare a wide variety of pastries such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings, etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar, etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker, or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and baking techniques, and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten-free, sugarless, etc.)
- Certificate in Culinary Arts, Pastry-making, Baking or relevant field
- Good in all kinds of pastries
- Must reside on the Island and environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
WHO IS Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)?
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: