Position Title: Performance Management Associate.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Performance Management Associate job opportunity is available at Reliance Health for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring a performance-driven culture, through the continuous implementation of effective performance management initiatives in Reliance Health; which includes designing performance improvement frameworks, driving a performance-driven organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop and maintain a framework to maintain high performance in the organisation.
- Lead, direct & coordinate the development and implementation of a performance management system.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the performance management framework and all performance relates issues.
- Manage the performance review process, coordinate post-appraisals meetings & ensuring implementation of outcomes.
- Coordinate performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employees.
- Track company wide employee performance data and deploy initiatives based on insight.
- Ensure a performance improvement plan is in place for underperforming employees.
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to performance management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and designing performance management initiatives.
- Proven ability to design performance improvement frameworks.
- Experience with the use and/or development of technology to support performance management is an added advantage.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
30th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
WHO IS Reliance Health?
Reliance Health – We are a post Series A YC company using data and technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. We’re growing super-fast and expanding to multiple countries. In addition to YC, we are backed by Tencent, Partech and WTI.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: