Position Title: Personal Assistant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Personal Assistant job opportunity is available at GreenLife Oasis for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
6th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS GreenLife Oasis?
GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: