Position Title: Pipeline Inspection Engineer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Pipeline Inspection Engineer job opportunity is available at Amecron Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Successful candidate will be at the forefront of this challenging ambition by supporting and enabling growth targets and aspirations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Support and be the source of reference to client pipelines and other assets/projects on all pipeline inspection requirements.
- Select, specify, and develop inspection programs for both metallic and non-metallic materials as well as provide technical support and lead all matters related to pipelines inspection, risk-based inspection, and develop required support document.
- Requires significant and frequent field/site activities and interface management with stakeholders, both internal and external and cuts across sites and assets
located in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abia and Bayelsa States.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- 4 years of experience in Corrosion Engineering, Operations and integrity maangement (wit hgood knowledge of gas downstream pipelines and projects)
- API 580 or NACE certification would be highly beneficial.
25th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the Application closing date.
WHO IS Amecron Nigeria Limited?
Amecron Nigeria Limited – One of our foremost clients, is a successful domestic gas Local Distribution Company (LDC) with an excellent safety track record and over 20 years experience in the distribution and transmission of natural gas via pipelines to industrial /commercial customers in Nigeria. Our client has an ambitious growth aspirations across several operational states in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: