Position Title: POS Support Officer.
POS Support Officer job opportunity is available at Tribest Corporate Support Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Takes responsibility for understanding internal and external client requirements and coordination of the fulfilment of those requirements working with other IT service delivery functions where necessary
- Mandate verification
- Generating TID
- Manage scanning policies and procedures.
- Extend the second level of POS Support.
- Diagnose and resolve PC problems from software bugs to hardware malfunctions.
- Automate software restoration and data recovery process.
- Resolve resolutions via emails and calls.
- Ensure completion of task list and problems are attended to in Supervisor’s absence.
- Handle operational functions of polling store data.
- Communicate in a language easily understood by store associates.
- Deal with a retail field, vendors, peers and supervisors.
- Updating the Alert portal with transaction download
- New Refreshed Template/Database update
- Settlement issue resolution
- Support issues (routing error, visa, faulty terminals, etc.)
- Business Office PIN POS (Configure, repairs and dispatch)
- Monitoring (active, inactive, re-map, etc.).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc in any field
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
18th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Interested and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
WHO IS Tribest Corporate Support Limited?
Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions. With a team that diverse, we are setting new standards of performance and raising the bar in excellent service delivery.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: