Position Title: Recruitment Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Recruitment Manager job opportunity is available at Fisocon Associate for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Recruitment Policy and Tools: Participate in the definition,Implementation and updating of the company’s recruitment policy.
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of the recruitment policy at each level of the organisation together with the HR manager and in partnership with the Communication and IT departments.
- Design recruitment tools and processes with the aim of ensuring a consistent approach within the business Unit,facilitating and improving quality of recruitment.
- Need Anaylsis: Anticipate resources needs using O&HR review and propose guidance and guidelines for recruitment.
- Develop internal network with line managers in order to be aware of their needs and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- Create an internal source of external candidatures using LinkedIn and share this information within the HR community.
- Challenge managers to understand and qualify their needs and to involve them in the recruiting process.
- Provide advice and expertise in order to help them to better define the candidate’s profile and propose it to the managers in order to challenge them and get their feedback.
- Recruitment: Assess the various recruiting sources and select the most appropriate ones(recruiting websites, press announces, head hunters, recruiting cabinets.)giving priority to internal sources.
- Propose selected sources and organize the recruiting process together with the manager and third parties involved ,preparing the briefing for the interviews,
- Analyze candidature and select candidates whose profile does not only best fit the requirements but also may be developed in the group in the mid term.
- Organize meetings between the candidate and the HR Department on the one side and operational managers on the other side.
- Prepare and shortlists of candidates, guaranteeing and question the manager on the result.
- Recruitment Efficiency / Performance Measurement: Define KPI for the recruitment activity and regular follow results(e.g number of recruitments finalized, quality of recruitment ,recruitment duration ,career evolution of High Potentials, turnover, feedback from new employees, level of satisfaction of internal clients.)
- Take actions in order to improve) recruitment quality and to better answer short and long term resources needs.
- External and Internal Communication: Communicate career opportunities and job offers to company’s employees.
- Interface with clients for outsourcing functions
- Participate in campus school events to attract new candidates: promote company’s image and present its job offers and career development opportunities.
- Ensure consistency between the communication made before, during and after the recruitment process regarding Reward elements(compensation, benefits, work environment and career development).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Economics, Industrial Relations, or other Social Science related courses. Membership of HR Professional bodies, such as CIPMN,CIPD, other relevant HR certification
- Age between 30-45 years, Proactive, Self-motivated, Discipline, Assertive, Analytical, Very Energetic with good team leadership skills(must be a team player),High level of drive, Result oriented and good communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position using computerized HR Information system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Outstanding organization skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- IT skills
- Numeric and budgeting skills
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation
- An interest in people career development
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situation.
N400,000 – N500,000 / Month and other statutory benefits.
30th September, 2021.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: