Position Title: Sales Representative.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Sales Representative job opportunity is available at Classic Organics for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome via chat.
- You will help identify client needs, answer questions about our products and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to expand brand presence.
- A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers feel satisfied at the end of every chat and you will contribute to the company’s profitability.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products.
- Ensure shelf are fully stocked
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Line Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND, HND, B.Sc Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience working in similar role
- Age: 22 to 35
- Good computer knowledge (Proficient in Excel).
- Selling skills and strong business acumen.
- A genuine desire to assume a very hands-on role in a growing Organization.
- Excellent organizational skill and an interest in Cosmetics is an additional advantage.
4th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Classic Organics?
Classic Organics is Nigerian’s leading Skincare, Haircare and Babycare company. They manufacture high quality Skin care Hair care and Baby products.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: