Position Title: Store Manager.
Job Station: Kogi State.
Store Manager job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The store manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all warehouses and store. Ensure that relevant records are properly maintained and internal control systems are functioning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Manage and maintain adequate supplies of parts and materials to meet operational requirement. Receive replacement stocks of parts, materials and equipment, ensuring that these are correct in terms of number and specification and also timely in accordance with the operational needs.
- Interface with end-users in re-opening stocks as required to ensure that the optimum levels of required parts, Materials and equipment are maintained. Review of out-standing orders and ensure delivery with a limit o
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.sc degree in finance, Accounting, Business management or related field.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in warehouse & store management.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing sector is preferred
15th May, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: