Position Title: Surface Miner Operator / Attendant.
Job Station: Ogun State.
Surface Miner Operator / Attendant job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
Operate and attend to Surface Miners in mines operations as well as carrying out routine maintenance along with the Surface Miner Maintenance teams:
- Sets up and operates surface miner in a safe manner
- Positions and secures along lines of cut within the limestone body
- Selects grinding wheel, grinding speeds, and feed rates for each operation according to the knowledge of metal properties and abrasives, and mounts.
- Observe a safe distance between the machine and other hauling equipment while maneuvering the surface miner for a fresh line of cut
- Turns valve handle and direct flow of coolant against the cutting bits of the drums.
- Verifies dimensions of the ground workpiece for conformance to Mines specifications.
- Respond to troubleshoot indicators in the machine.
- Report major breakdowns to Shift supervisor/Engineer/Managers on duty
- Participate in toolbox talks and safety induction
- Participate in routine maintenance work with the maintenance team
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- ND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- TRADE TEST I-III
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good Team Player and ability to learn
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: