Position Title: Technical Account Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Technical Account Manager job opportunity is available at Flutterwave for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
About the Technical Account Manager (TAM) Role
- As our Technical Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing and ensuring to grow relationships with our amazing customers. The ideal candidate is someone who is interested in all things financial technology and working with people at all levels and areas of Flutterwave to deliver amazing payment experiences to our enterprise customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Represent the voice of the customer within Flutterwave
- Work closely with a team of product managers and engineers to ensure delivery of payment experiences to our customers
- Translate customer requirements into detailed oriented action plan with identified objectives and milestones
- Support development, execution, and improvement of the customer success lifecycle management process at Flutterwave
- Assess technical issues and work with resources/personnel toward resolution
- Create value for customers by defining relationship requirements and high value business outcomes
- Work with Flutterwave’s sales team to explore opportunities to grow and expand customer relationships
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Have an intellectual curiosity about payments and technology
- Have high technical aptitude to quickly understand customer use cases and requirement
- Have the ability to drive cross-functional teams from ideation to solution
- Have the ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Are self-driven, self-starter, extremely passionate, goal-getter
- Are passionate about delighting customers
- Are comfortable managing relationships within every aspect of the customer organisation from senior executives to engineers
- Embrace the challenge of managing multiple customer simultaneously
- Are comfortable working in ambiguity and the constant change of life at a start-up experiencing hyper growth
Required competency and skill-set to be a waver
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering, or a related technical field from an accredited university
- Payment experience is mandatory
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing role, preferably with enterprise-level technical support
- Understands how APIs work, has a strong background in Software development
- Experience in data mining – collect, process, analyse and build models to address business problems
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to learn, develop, and solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Flutterwave?
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: