Position Title: Technical Officer - Material Development.
Job Station: Kaduna State.
Technical Officer - Material Development job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Technical Officer – Materials Development will be responsible for supporting development and distribution of teaching and learning materials in the state.
- Support in ensuring timely material procurement and distribution as well as conducting school visits to ensure adequate usage of materials.
- H/She will support in designing and development of teacher guides, pupil books, read aloud stories, posters, and other materials to support literacy and math instruction.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sociology, Community Development, Social Work and Social Administration or Social Sciences and must be computer literate (MS Office Packages/Internet)
- Competency and skills in community engagement and understanding of education and gender issues, sensitivity to cultural differences, and understanding of political and ethical issues.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Five (5) years working experience with INGOs, NGOs and/or CBOs.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org
- The position advertised is in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: