Position Title: Territory Sales Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Territory Sales Manager job opportunity is available at Ginos Ventures Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We seek candidates who will help us promote and sell our company products and maintain customer relationships within their assigned territory.
- In effect, you will search for ways to grow our sales and ensure that our clients are satisfied.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Developing innovative strategies to increase sales within your assigned territory.
- Research new clients for company products.
- Deliver company products to clients within your assigned territory.
- Present or perform product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Participate in industry or promotional events, meet new clients, and possibly sell company products.
- Monitor the activities of the competition within your assigned territory.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with clients by ensuring that their needs are met and complaints are resolved promptly.
- Ensuring that brand awareness in your assigned territory is in line with the expectations of the organization.
- Meet / Exceed sales targets.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Field Sales.
- Effective communication skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Sound negotiation & sales skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
5th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Ginos Ventures Limited?
Ginos Ventures is an indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa. We provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for several multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with over 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: