Position Title: Transcriber - Field Survey.
Job Station: Niger State.
Transcriber - Field Survey job opportunity is available at Qualiquant Services Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Ability to read and write in English and Hausa languages
- Ability to read and write in any other indigenous languages spoken in Niger State
- Must be a resident of the study area; that is, Niger State
- A minimum of a University degree
- Four (4) years’ experience in translating/transcribing data from focus-group discussions.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards handling vital information (PS: must have been engaged in transcription/translation of Qualitative research activities)
- Knowledge and background in Qualitative research-based studies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality and ability to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
25th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and language in which candidate is proficient as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Qualiquant Services Limited?
Qualiquant Services Limited – A fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct responseto the demand for reliabledata collectionin Nigeria is looking for transcribers. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: