Position Title: Vehicle Finisher / Panel Beater.
Job Station: Ogun State.
Vehicle Finisher / Panel Beater job opportunity is available at Proforce Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- At least 3 years experience as Vehicle Finisher/ Panel Beater.
- Panel Beater certification, or equivalent vocational training.
- Previous experience as a Panel Beater would be advantageous.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic, and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
25th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Proforce Limited?
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.View More Jobs at Proforce Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: