Position Title: Admin Manager.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Admin Manager job opportunity is available at Clenn and Peak Co. for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- As an Administrative Manager, you will be in charge of coordinating the organization’s operations and general workflows.
- You will also be responsible for managing and pushing the activities of the sales and marketing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage documentation, from creation to controls
- Manage the entire business function and procedures
- Manage and push the sales and marketing team to ensure that set deliverable are being met
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business functions
- Manage business schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary controls
- Monitor costs and expenses and ensure adequate documentation of financial transactions
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and liaise with vendors and contractors
- Ensure that business operations and employees adhere to policies and regulations
- Provide periodic reports to the management team.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or related field
- Verifiable minimum 2 years’ experience in a requisite position, preferably in a managerial role
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Ability to use online accounting software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
30th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: