Position Title: Commissioning & Start-Up Management.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Commissioning & Start-Up Management job opportunity is available at Motak Investments (Nigeria) Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Overseeing completion of multi-discipline division of work related to pre-commissioning or commissioning on projects.
- Supporting and supervision of the commissioning team on projects.
- Provides multi-discipline input into the scheduling, designing and planning of projects. in addition, the Commissioning Lead also develops multi-discipline commissioning strategy documents for projects.
- Review, approve and overseeing the installation and design of minor temporary commissioning supplies and systems.
- Review and approve all multi-discipline commissioning processes to ensure they are compliant with the procedures, specifications and standards of the project.
- Ensure that all commissioning procedures follow all appropriate safety practices and procedures and participate in all project and company safety programs.
- Audit commissioning activities regularly to ensure compliance with environmental, quality, and safety requirements.
- Communicate with the project engineering office in order to make sure that the applicable fabrication drawings are created in accordance with all commissioning requirements.
- Responsible for regularly monitoring and reporting commissioning progress.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Chartered Engineering
- Professionally qualified Engineer (COREN / Engineering Council / European Engineers registered and / or member of professional project management association – Project Management Professional (Preferred)
- Engineer qualification.
29th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with CV to: email@example.com indicate Position applied as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Motak Investments (Nigeria) Limited?
Motak Investments (Nigeria) Limited was registered as a limited liability company in 1995 with its head office at 7, John Olugbon Street, Off Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos. Motak is into Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering works, Provision of Manpower Services ( Highly-skilled, Semi-skilled and Unskilled) Motak is also into Offshore and Onshore Facilities Maintenance Services such as (Painting, Insulation, Absceillers Scaffolders and Fabrication) and enhances the experience of indigenous engineers and Administrators around the globe. Motak services is not limited to private individual, government parastatals, manufacturing and energy industry.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: