Position Title: Creative Director (Copy and Art Based).
Job Station: Nigeria.
Creative Director (Copy and Art Based) job opportunity is available at Oliver Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- You will lead a team of Creatives that develop as well as adapts a variety of work for a portfolio of premium beverage brands in Nigeria. These include but are not limited to: TTL campaigns, social media campaigns, eCommerce, digital campaigns, and shopper marketing.
- As the Creative Director you will be responsible for the overall Creative output of the studio as well as delivering on briefs where necessary. You will need to work closely with the wider team to deliver work to exacting standards, specs, and timelines.
- You will need to combine a deep understanding of trends inherent to the creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skillset that will include conceptual thinking, Copy/Design/Art Direction for all forms of digital content, shopper, as well as have an understanding of motion design, social and ecommerce platforms and their ways of working.
- You’ll need a flair for ideas, words, and design, whether in a digital, social, ecommerce, shopper or a TTL environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Oversee the Creative work to meet Client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Champion best practice and creative excellence in the creative team.
- Direct and review the team’s work to ensure the highest quality, accuracy and consistency as well as Brand compliance.
- Mentorship and line management of the department.
- Drive training and development of the department.
- Drive awards submissions (internal & external), show reels, and other collateral when needed in collaboration with the GCD.
- Master a variety of brand tone of voice, visual identities.
- Collaborate with the relevant team members from other disciplines.
- Be the Creative face of the business unit.
- Help Client find solutions to their brief.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and Client.
- Keep the GCD up to date with creative work being delivered.
- Help to build culture within the team, as well as wider agency.
- Support the team in expanding the portfolio of brands being worked on.
- Plug into the wider Oliver Africa team.
- Complete timesheets.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Strong leadership skills.
- Push rather than pull leadership style.
- Ability to build a culture that enables inclusivity in idea and opinion sharing.
- Ability to direct and nurture creative resources.
- Ability to give clear and concise direction to team members.
- Ability to adapt to different working environments or project teams.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Excellent team work and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail, a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Oliver Africa?
Oliver Africa – Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.This business model creates a truly enView More Jobs at Oliver Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: