Position Title: English Language / Literature in English Teacher.
Job Station: Rivers State.
English Language / Literature in English Teacher job opportunity is available at Starlets Academy for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabus, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Degree in English Language or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt especially Old GRA axis.
- Relevant teaching certification may be required.
- A completed teaching apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
3rd March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Starlets Academy?
Starlets Academy is a government approved, co-educational private day and presently boarding institution It is located in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Our teachers are professionals and Cambridge certified, with fantastic pedigree of producing candidates that achieve perfect scores in international exams.View More Jobs at Starlets Academy
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: