Position Title: Female Early Years Educator.
Job Station: Oyo State.
Female Early Years Educator job opportunity is available at MBIS International for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work in the Early Years.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English (BA/B.Ed) or Early Childhood Education gained from a reputable university; plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education
- Minimum 3 years experience and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
20th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate Primary Education teaching and experience of the British National Curriculum on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: