Position Title: Frontend Developer.
Job Station: Oyo State.
Frontend Developer job opportunity is available at Swiftbranding Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our Engineering team to create, maintain, and improve norm-disruptive web and mobile applications that will serve millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be working from our HQ at Ibadan, Oyo state.
- If you’re looking to be involved in the development of solutions that will be used worldwide, and are willing to grow with the team, then this role is for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Brainstorming of features to include in the website/mobile application.
- Participating in the UI/UX design process.
- Cross-platform development and coding.
- Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the website/mobile application.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years experience.
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of working with and consuming APIs
- Good experience with Figma
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
31st October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: This job opening is for a physical role at our office in Ibadan.
WHO IS Swiftbranding Nigeria?
Swift Branding serves individual and corporate entities by creating a wholesome brand identity that leaves a lasting impression on the targeted audience. We develop or rebuild brand experiences that are easily distinguishable for both old and new businesses.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: