Position Title: Head of Sales.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head of Sales job opportunity is available at Madas Company Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Managing the sales and marketing team and performance
- Responsible for the country sales chain and KPIs
- Interviewing and building your local team
- Driving, coaching, performance managing and motivating your team
- Achieve country and personal growth and sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage our very biggest clients, develop and grow them
- Give market feedback about company’ product & services for Business solutions and improvements
- Develop and execute client acquisition strategies
- Present country sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a country strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Provide timely feedback to line manager about performance, channel integration status planned,
- Pay attention to the payment industry regulatory policies, competitors and partners,
- Research and analyze the opportunity points for the improvement of the payment network, and promote the construction of a more competitive payment network,
- Manages coordination in the rolling out of new services to target partners/customers,
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provides feasible solutions to satisfy partners/customers’ needs,
- Leverage on extensive partners/customers support experience to provide feedback to teams on how to improve Company services.
- Monitoring and managing the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Supporting the month-end process where necessary
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of BSc, from a reputable university (Preferable in marketing, banking, and finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related fields)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional certificates added advantage
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Commercial Bank and or a Microfinance Bank sales and marketing leadership and supervisor role.
20th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.
WHO IS Madas Company Limited?
Madas Investment Management Limited is a Finance Company duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry our financial management services for clients.View More Jobs at Madas Company Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: