Position Title: Key Account Manager.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Key Account Manager job opportunity is available at Signify for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Working as a Key Account Manager at Signify is dynamic. You will be accountable for driving key account plans, creating value and stronger customer connect in the Office and Industry segments.
- We’re looking for a Key Account Manager who’ll be responsible for Account Management and Sales Growth. You’ll be part of the Signify Sub Saharan Africa and its responsibilities are driving sales growth with EU, Specifiers, Partners and Contractors.
- Based in Nigeria, you will be part of the Signify Prof Sales Team in Africa, so solution oriented and problem solving must be in your DNA. You will learn through disruptive challenges. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Implement consumer sales strategy with the named accounts towards driving sales growth and turnover
- Execute consumer sales strategy in the context of local market trends with the assigned accounts
- Create sales plan for named Accounts
- Maximize the customer promotional plan
- Manage customers offer performance
- Deliver AOP targets
- Achieve revenue, margins with the named Accounts
- Establish high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- Live by our competencies and behavior
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business Management.
- 5+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced technology industry in a consumer domain.
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations.
- At least 3 years of value-based selling in a market/customer-facing role with experience in sales of lighting products with good understanding of Lighting industry. Portuguese Africa market knowledge is a big plus.
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges. Ability to influence in a fast-paced, matrix- reporting and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong problem solving and planning skills.
- Good relationship building skills and negotiation skills.
What We Promise
- We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
- Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Signify?
Signify (Euronext: LIGHT) is the world leader in lighting for professionals and consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services, deliver business value and transform life in homes, buildings and public spaces. With 2020 sales of EUR 6.5 billion, we have approximately 38,000 employees and are present in over 70 countries. We unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We achieved carbon neutrality in 2020, have been in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index since our IPO for four consecutive years and were named Industry Leader in 2017, 2018 and 2019. News from Signify is located at the Newsroom, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Information for investors can be found on the Investor Relations page.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: