Position Title: Logistics Coordinator.
Logistics Coordinator job opportunity is available at Transport Services Limited (TSL) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of a BSC certification.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience
22nd January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Transport Services Limited (TSL)?
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.View More Jobs at Transport Services Limited (TSL)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: