Position Title: Pipeline Project Engineer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Pipeline Project Engineer job opportunity is available at Amecron Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Successful candidate will be at the forefront of this challenging ambition by supporting and enabling growth targets and aspirations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Support and source of reference to the Project Engineering requirements for client pipelines and other assets/projects.
- Participate in all phases of the opportunity realization process to develop and mature opportunities and projects.
- Be at the forefront of supporting company’s ambition by supporting growt
- sales and distribution and maturing identified opportunities in the Eastem, Western and Niger Delta regions using Company’s Project Management Guide
- to achieve growth ambitions.
- Requires significant and frequent field site activities and interface management with stakeholders, both Internal and external and cuts across sites and assets located in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abia and Bayelsa States.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Skilled in Oil & Gas pipelines project, engineering and management.
- Knowledge in project planning.
- Knowledge in cost management
- Skilled in pipelines integrity planning and assessments.
- Skilled in construction and field activities coordination.
25th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the Application closing date.
WHO IS Amecron Nigeria Limited?
Amecron Nigeria Limited – One of our foremost clients, is a successful domestic gas Local Distribution Company (LDC) with an excellent safety track record and over 20 years experience in the distribution and transmission of natural gas via pipelines to industrial /commercial customers in Nigeria. Our client has an ambitious growth aspirations across several operational states in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: