Position Title: Project Services Engineer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Project Services Engineer job opportunity is available at Amecron Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Successful candidate will be at the forefront of this challenging ambition by supporting and enabling growth targets and aspirations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Evaluate and control Pipeline Projects plans and perform schedule, cost development, maintenance and monitoring of the planning/scheduling and cost
- Contribute to delivery and maintenance of standard, consistent and realistic project costs and plans rellecting the assessed risk parameters for the projects/assets and to ensure competitive costs and schedule deliveries via latest benchmarking intamaly within company and externally (Incl. through IPA).
- Performance Forum, Woodmac and other benchmarking tools and forums.
- Requires significant and frequent field/site activities and Interface management with slakeholders, both Internal and external and cuts across sites and assets
located in Lages, Ogun, Rivers, Abia and Bayelsa States.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Skilled in Oil & Gas pipelines project, engineering and management.
- Knowledge in project planning.
- Knowledge in cost management
- Skilled in pipelines integrity planning and assessments.
- Skilled in construction and field activities coordination.
25th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the Application closing date.
WHO IS Amecron Nigeria Limited?
Amecron Nigeria Limited – One of our foremost clients, is a successful domestic gas Local Distribution Company (LDC) with an excellent safety track record and over 20 years experience in the distribution and transmission of natural gas via pipelines to industrial /commercial customers in Nigeria. Our client has an ambitious growth aspirations across several operational states in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: