Position Title: Research & Development.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Research & Development job opportunity is available at Enadama Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop research work plans according to project needs.
- Identify potential grantees and build strong relationships with them.
- Develop grant proposals and assist in grant completion and submission processes.
- Perform day-to-day supervision of research staff for assigned projects.
- Act as primary contact for the research team for any questions and concerns.
- Attend meetings to share new ideas and discuss issues.
- Assist in employee recruitment, orientation, training, performance evaluation, promotion, and retention activities.
- Assist in the maintenance of research database and company website.
- Coordinate with management in budget preparation and expense control activities.
- Review financial reports, perform invoice processing and approve expenditures.
- Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate manner.
2nd August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g “Research & Development Officer, Enadama Group (John Luke)”.
WHO IS Enadama Group?
Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: