Position Title: Virtual Assistant.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Virtual Assistant job opportunity is available at Vantage Advisory for individuals who possess HND, B.Sc qualification or equivalent.
- We are looking for an organized and professional Virtual Assistant to handle all communications from a remote position.
- The Virtual Assistant’s responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, responding to messages, making travel plans and issuing invoices.
- To be successful as a Virtual Assistant you must have a suitable device/computer/laptop, stableinternet connection,and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the website and social media accounts.
- Attend to other administrative tasks.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A HND, B.Sc qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
- Relatively stable power or means to power device to get the job done, as lots of work would need to be done urgently without excuses.
20th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Vantage Advisory?
Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: