Position Title: Head, Customer Relations.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head, Customer Relations job opportunity is available at Fintech Company for individuals who possess B.Sc Degree in a relevant field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To manage and innovate customer complaint management system to reduce customer complaints
- Manage & develop quality team to enhance and control call centre/ service quality standards and measurement for all customer touch points
- Review and improve CS agents- conversations (calls,emails,chat,etc.)- To measure and improve CSAT
- Ensuring disciplined use of internal systems while tapping into the creativity of the team for continuous improvement
- Providing customer insights that form the basis for growing our product portfolio and driving process innovation
- Focusing on continuous improvement in conversion through automation, training, and cross-functional collaboration.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc Degree in a relevant field
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Relevant additional professional qualification is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Prior work experience in the tech / e-commerce industry is required
- Tech savvy and data-driven to help shape a multi-channel customer experience and drive results
- Extensive experience in process improvement through automation and tech-enabled tools
- Candidates mustlive within Lekki, Lagos.
1st April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: