Position Title: Investment Officer - Graduate Trainee.
Job Station: Abuja.
Investment Officer - Graduate Trainee job opportunity is available at Rich-Oak for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Must have recently concluded NYSC
- Impeccable marketing and customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
- N70,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Rich-Oak?
Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: