Position Title: Maintenance Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Maintenance Officer job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Must possess any of the following qualifications; Diploma, OND, HND, BSc.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Technical Skill/Knowledge; Electrical, Mechanical.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing is mandatory.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance e.g., generators, television, air-conditioning systems.
- Preferably Male candidate for gender balance
- A good understanding of customer service is essential.
- Have good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Maintenance Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: