Position Title: Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer.
Job Station: Kogi State.
Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess first University Degree.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The M.D / CEO as the head of the management team is responsible for the day to day leadership, strategic planning, direction, operation and coordination of the banks activities.
- Responsible for the implementation of board decisions and bank policies and plans; and reporting the bank’s performance and its financial position to the board.
- Responsible to maintain ethical standards and strict compliance of statutory regulatory and supervisory guidelines and rules
- Pursue aggressively risks management with loan recoveries in the front burner, and
- Management of financial and human resources to achieve corporate goals as evidenced by return on investments, growth in the bank’s portfolio and profitability.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of first University Degree (First Class or Second Class) or its equivalent in semi-numerate discipline such as Accounting, Economics, Law and Business Studies. Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience of which at least 10 years must have been in Micro-Finance Banking sub-sector and 5 years in a Management position.
- Membership of relevant professional body or and holder of Chartered Micro-Finance Banker is very essential.
Very attractive with packages.
1st February, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their handwritten Application Letter and attached with CV and passport photograph by regular post via:
PMB 1064, Okene,
WHO IS ?
We are a leading and fast-growing Micro-Finance Bank Limited located in Central Senatorial District, Kogi State that is established to delivering excellent and efficient financial services to its existing and emerging numerous micro, small and medium customers, poised in making good returns to its esteemed Shareholders and contributing immensely to the socio-economic development of the immediate environment and adjoining cities.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: