Position Title: Quantity Surveyor.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Quantity Surveyor job opportunity is available at Cube Square Concepts Projects Limited for individuals who possess Degree in Quantity Surveying.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Candidate would be responsible for managing the costs on construction project.
- To ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget. Procure the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project and measure and value the work done on site.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within pre-determined budget and expenditure.
- Assist General Manager and or the Managing Director with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Degree in Quantity Surveying with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- In-depth experience of Quantity Survey.
- Demonstrable experience in the following areas: Project management, Budget management, Construction procurement, Collaborative/partnership.
1st March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Cube Square Concepts Projects Limited?
Cube Square Concepts Project Limited is a fast-growing property development, construction and asset management company with investments in key sectors of the property industry; specifically Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Education, Mixed-Use and Commercial developments.
We oversee all projects through the entire life cycle; from acquisition to design/construction, operations and post-operation. We also act as development managers for each of our projects, providing consultancy and advisory services, optimizing our existing network of relationships and resources to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
We are passionate about excellence, not only in design, but also in the execution thereof. We also offer our client an ‘end to end’ service on their projects. We design, we deliver and support thereafter to ensure continued success.View More Jobs at Cube Square Concepts Projects Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: