Position Title: Sales Representative (Sign-up Officer).
Job Station: Abuja.
Sales Representative (Sign-up Officer) job opportunity is available at Winock Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or any other related field.
- We are seeking for a committed and proactive Sign-up officer to visit and sign-up potential customers.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role in the past in banking, micro-finance or similar organisations and will be highly fluent in written and verbal English and pidgin. The role reports to the Customer acquisition manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Shortlist prospects ready for sign up from the CRM daily
- Contact the prospects 48 hours in advance to set an appointment for visitation to verify their businesses and sign them up
- Input the agreed schedules in the appointment calendar
- Change status of prospects that are not yet ready for sign up in the CRM
- Contact prospects on the scheduled day of visitation to confirm that they are still available for visitation on the day
- Agree new appointment date for prospects that are no longer available for visitation on the day and update the schedule in the appointment calendar
- Visit prospects that have confirmed that they are available for visitation on the scheduled day
- Thoroughly analyse the prospect’s business and ability to afford repayments
- Thoroughly confirm from the prospect that they understand and agree to the organisation’s operations model
- Provide the agreement to the prospect and read out key terms
- Thoroughly confirm from the prospect that they understand and agree to the key terms
- Sign agreement with the prospect
- Capture the GPS co-ordinate and take a snapshot of the prospect’s location
- Correctly and completely input the prospect’s details in the CRM through the sign-up form
- Change the prospect’s status in the CRM once sign up has been completed
- Proactively provide a daily report of signed up prospects to the Customer acquisition manager.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum second class upper B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years’ demonstrable experience working in a similar role
- Professional qualifications will be highly advantageous.
- Past experience working in similar roles in banking, micro-finance or similar organisations is essential
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and Pidgin is essential
- Conversational knowledge of Hausa language will be highly advantageous
- Past experience using excel or similar program is essential
- Past experience using Microsoft word or similar program is essential
- Good working knowledge ofmathematics is essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of CRM will be highly advantageous.
Required Cultural Attributes:
- Commitment to Winock’s vision and mission
- Ability to listen objectively
- Ability to objectively give and receive criticism
- Ability to speak up when necessary
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Willingness to celebrate others
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong proactiveness
- Ability to be transparent.
- Ability to be transparent.
30th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified canidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Winock Limited?
Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer, water pump e.t.c. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, gradually creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.View More Jobs at Winock Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: