Position Title: Tax Manager.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Tax Manager job opportunity is available at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc in Accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax (CIT, PIT CGT, VAT, Withholding Tax) computations, compliance, reporting and filing works for the Company
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personal income tax and returns with relevant tax authorities
- Handle Transfer Pricing matters with Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Maintain fixed assets documentation and obtain Acceptance Certificates
- Act as the key point of contact and support for all tax matters
- Maintain the system or processes for tax risk management
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and respond to tax correspondence and queries
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters
- Support in ad-hoc tax driven business initiatives.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc in Accounting plus ACA and ACITN with a minimum of 5 years post ICAN qualification work experience with at least 2 years in tax management in a manufacturing setting.
12pm, 5th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved in their names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
WHO IS Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited?
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West African group called SIFCA headquartered in ivory Coast.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: