Position Title: Medical Staff (SLT / Nurse / DRs).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Medical Staff (SLT / Nurse / DRs) job opportunity is available at Home Technologies for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s Degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 2+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least one year experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
N100,000 – N350,000 / month.
17th May, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject mail.
Note: Candidates living in Lagos ONLY need apply for this job please otherwise you would not be contacted
WHO IS Home Technologies?
View More Jobs at Home Technologies
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: