Position Title: Marketing Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Marketing Executive job opportunity is available at Cruxdeals Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Marketing executive will contribute to and develop full integrated marketing initiatives. This will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Track marketing performance & return on investment and prepare periodic weekly or quarterly reports for management.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to achieve effective results.
- Effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Monitor and report on competitor activities where necessary.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferred candidates should not be above 26 years by 31st, December 2021.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategies.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business growth
15th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
For more information: About the company: www.cruxdeals.africa
WHO IS Cruxdeals Limited?
Cruxdeals Limited is a registered company with special focus on providing solutions to everyday needs using technology.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: